This is at a student's home, and yes, the bench needs to be back further.If you refer back to the early posts of this blog, you'll read all about my feelings of regret in regards to my music. I'm trying to get back into playing, not church stuff, although I love doing that. This is the piece I'm working on...maybe by Spring I'll be ready to perform it....maybe not. We'll see how my hands hold up. I've been having alot of pain in them when I do anything with repetitive movement. I'm determined though!!






2 comments:
Ok so it is like 1am and I'm having trouble sleeping. I always enjoy checking out your blog. I always laugh a TON! You have just the right way of putting things. I love that you are getting back into playing. It is so different once you become a teacher, you never seem to have time for it. Anyways, good luck with your piece. I'm totally jazzed because my piano tuner is coming tomorrow to save my poor ears!!! YAHOO! Call me when you are up for a teacher recital, I'll join you. Talk to you soon
Lindi
This picture is BEAUTIFUL. I have always envied your ability to play. You have such an amazing talent.
Post a Comment