Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve-What a Night!

This was probably the funnest night EVER! And believe me, I've had some fun nights in my life. We had dinner at Chili's with friends and a few hours a RURU LALA...There is no better way to ring in the New Year. All I can say is that I wish everyone I love could come to this place with me. I love Felisha & Ashley(my friends with me) because they, like me, can perform like a blitzed hair band...but we're really stone cold sober. I love you, girls! I can't wait for next time!!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5286888965731604210" />


What can I say? It rocked!! If you aren't convinced...check out this video!

1 comment:

ash and jay said...

Wow! Felisha and I are pretty off-tune at the end of the video Bruce took. I was laughing so hard when he said, "Woa...You guys are good!" NOT

That night was seriously the best- I will never forget it!