Saturday, January 31, 2009

Woe is Me!

This is about how I feel....


I need to vent a bit about my life's frustrations.....keep in mind I do realize all will pass.

1. I'm so very sick of my house being trashed....In this moment I would have no problem telling Bruce & the kids to take their sloppy selves on a long hike.

2. I could put my fist through the wall over finding out that while I was taking Spencer to a birthday party, Bruce was sitting in his manly land of oblivion while Cameron & Taylor emptied by tube of Lancome tinted Moisturizer.....I already ran out of my other super expensive moisturizer...So, when in a few short years my face is nasty & wrinkled from being forced to use cheap crummy beauty products....Bruce can blame himself for having to look at an ugly wife...


3. Did I mention all the mess?

4. If that mangy dog barks one more time at nothing or something or WHATEVER THE HECK he barks at.....I may put him through the wall.

5. I'm so close to over the edge I'm cursing under my breathe.....in addition to having an ugly face tomorrow due to my lack of cosmetics....I will also come with crazy hair. It seems the darling Taylor Rose used up all my hair product while I was gone as well.

6. If it weren't for online banking & blogging....I'd probably throw the computer out the window just to eliminate the constant gaming that irks me to no end.

7. I want....I NEED.... a tummy tuck & a boob job....Is that too much to ask for?

8. My back is killing me, my stomach hurts, my ankles are swollen & my vericose vein is now going up my calf....Someone, put me out of my misery!!!!( Or at least give me a happy pill & take me out on the town???)

9. I don't know why I bother posting this.....my blog is causing me frustration as well!

10. I really need a good cry. Will someone please slap me? Yes, I've officially gone mad....

5 comments:

Ruth M said...

I'm sorry you're in that place. I sure do know what it feels like. I personally like to wallow in the bad mood for a while before anyone tries to cheer me up, so I won't tell you it's all going to be better soon. But I do hope you get to go to bed early. By yourself.

Ashley said...

Just put it out there! We all feel that way about many of the items on your list. The whole trashed house deal, I mean seriously! How does it happen so quickly! I can't figure it out. Does a bigger house mean messes look smaller or does a smaller house allow the mess to only get so big? What is the answer!! I just hope it won't be like this forever. Just lower all expectations in every area and maybe you'll be surprised. A bummer on my list tonight... The Bachelor was low priority on the record list for the DVR. It didn't get taped and I was too busy with kids to watch it on our other t.v. So, I went to get online to watch it tonight (because it was suppose to be the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!) and the episode hasn't posted yet! MAN! Anyways, there my little rant.

Hang in there. You do look fabulous with or without the cream!
Ashley

Orange Peanut said...

Oh - I'm with you! I feel that way so often. In fact today I had to get outside quick and give myself a little time out or I'm sure I would have said or done something I would regret! Hang in there and know that you are loved and that you are not alone!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Ditto! The dog, the house, the kids the surprise leaking bottle with rotten milk, the fact that you can't find your expensive twizzers (and trust me they work so much better than the cheap ones) and now I'm starting to look like I have a uni-brow. The floor you've mopped 3 times before noon because the boys have tracked in dog doo-doo the laundry, the bathrooms, the bottom-less pits my children walk around with and the never ending list of things I yet again didn't accomplish. Sometimes I dream that the kids would go on a weekend trip with dad, I would invite all my girlfriends over for a weekend clean up. I would have it all clean in one day and spend the rest of the weekend with my feet up in a salon chair or watching the "Gossip Girl" I'm in the same boat you are, so I wish you all the sanity and happiness you and all mothers truly deserve. Now go to your bathroom, get dressed fix that amazing hair of yours, put on your red lipstick and your yellow cleaning gloves. YOU CAN DO IT! YOU ROCK!

Michele said...

Manly Land of Oblivion... I couldn't have said it better myself!

Love Love LOVE it when I come home to an empty $50 BOTTLE of SHAMPOO... and Jude smelling like I WISH my hair smelled, if I ever got the chance to BATHE MYSELF in the middle of all this insanity.