Bruce & I at the end of a great night...Don't we look fresh!I don't know how to get that dang date stamp off my photos. It's so irritating! But, check us out!
Turning 32 was absolutely fabulous, AS IT SHOULD BE! I'd been planning my birthday outfit for weeks. I had this vision in my mind of how I wanted it to be. The thing is that I knew we would be doing karaoke. I've been planning that too. I love singing all the classic rock chic songs. Janis Joplin, Pat Benatar, Bonnie Tyler, Blondie.....So, I had to look like a rock star! I wore my skinny jeans...of course everything held in tight with my SPANX. I found this fabulous shirt at TJ Maxx. Got some great jewelry. Lots of make-up. It came down to Friday, I picked up the babysitter and we went to the shoe store to finalize my look. The shoes aren't in the picture. That's a cryin' shame!
We went to dinner a La Rosa Blanca with some friends. You must go to this place! Excellent food and great live music on Friday nights. It was dreamy to have a bunch of Mexican men surround me with guitars and tambourine's and sing their lungs out! Wheww!
After dinner we went to Ruru Lala.....small group but so fun!! Here's a few pics and some video clips(although the video is pretty dark, you can hear us screeching out our songs!)
Felisha & Ashley.....prego power!!


Dan , myself, Georgia and Mary 
Jason and Bruce rock the house!"I Will Survive"....but you might die listening to it!






8 comments:
such a funny post....
SUPER fun night! Karaoke rocks!
Can't wait to do it again.
Doesn't get much better than that TJ. Hope your throat has healed!!
Kev
YEAH!! Too bad the video was black, watching you sing is the best part!
Glad you had a rockin' birthday! You go girl! I will be spending my 32nd birthday up at girl's camp!
Happy Birthday. By the way, you look freakin' skinny!
It was a fun night.. You looked smokin' hot...Happy Birthday again!!
I'm so glad you found me out here! I've been reading your birthday and other posts it is the same you I remember - so much fun! You made me smile. :)
Happy Happy Birthday! Love the hotfit, Love you. Glad to see you having so much fun and looking so cute! Love it all.
Happy birthday
Lindi
Post a Comment