Friday, February 15, 2008
I decided to follow a few friends and join the bloggers of the world. My dad's family has been blogging for the last year & we've had a great time. However, This blog may be just me. That's fine. My posts will most likely be random and infrequent but I'm sure they will bring me alot of fun and pleasure. I already sent out an email inviting people to read but am wondering if that might bite me in the butt sometime. You never know what might come out of me, right. I sort of on a quest to settle my mind. I've gotten very tired of feeling like my life is running me instead of me running my life. So, I joined 24 hour fitness, doing yoga among other things. I've started back on a hand full of pills a day(vitamins & herbs my love Dr. Bruce prescribed). I've decided to go to cut out some TV time & read while soaking in a hot bath before bed. So we'll see how it goes. Look for a new improved Tanja.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment