Ouch!! That's all I can say as I sit down. I tried a spin class yesterday morning. Kicked my butt...& my muffin for that matter. Those seats are brutal. But it was a great workout so I'm going back next Saturday for another beating. The great thing is that I scheduled massages for Bruce & I that afternoon so it will be wonderful after class. I'm trying to clean & organize our sad version of an office/playroom. I've kinda gotten to the mom that burns the house down stage. Not that bad really but I have thrown 3 full bags out & am not quite 1/2 way done. Schools out this week & I only have a few piano lessons so hopefully it will be very nice & tidy by next weekend. Thought I'd post a few pics of my family....
Oh, and for any non sleepers like me, I've been trying Valerian Root & it seems to be working for me.






1 comment:
Keep up the work outs! Summer is around the corner and you're going to look HOT!
Post a Comment