Thursday, March 6, 2008

Well, after my slight pity party a few days back...I sucked up my shame and emailed my old teacher Laura. Today I got an email back from her!!! She was very happy to hear from me. I emailed her back giving her the update on kids,etc. We'll see what happens next. I'm just so happy to be back in touch with her. This whole thing has really given me the push I need to get back into playing. I pulled out some Bach Inventions and a Chopin Valse today. Sight read a bunch and was delighted that it wasn't half bad. Then I worked on scales. I think I may just perform at my recital for my students in May. We'll see....

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to hear you perform at the recital!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to hear you perform at the recital!

Tanja said...

Now don't go spreading that rumor. I said maybe!!