Saturday, June 7, 2008

1st day of summer break!

Yeah! We had so much fun yesterday on the last day of school. It was for me so exhausting. I drove with Taylor & Cameron to Red Bluff on Thursday afternoon so I could go to my sister, Aubree's high school graduation. It didn't start until 8:30 so by the time it was over & we got back to my parents home it was 10:30 or so. I think I got to sleep around 2 am thanks to being left alone with my mother while deliriously tired. I get really chatty (much more than normal) when I'm that tired. Then had to be back in Sac Friday and pick Spencer up from school at 12:05, pick up a babysitter for Cameron, and be at the movies with some Kinder friends at 12:50. We saw Kung-Fu Panda. Loved it. Came home and did a few things around the house. The kids and I were so beat we laid on the couch watching Ben 10:Alien Nation & I dozed for a bit. Then we took the kids to Incredible John's Pizza(which causes me horrible stomach problems everytime I go) to celebrate Spencer's awesome year of Kindergarten. He got great grades and got a 4 out of 4 on his oral oviparous report about the Python. We got home about 9:30!!! I put Cameron to bed and went to bed myself. I don't know what happened with Spenc & Tay. Guess Bruce took care of them?!!

So, today is our 1st day of summer vacation. Chores all morning and the kids were so excited to help thanks to my new chore chart. We had a water balloon fight outside, made a potato salad to go with our BBQ chicken we're having tonight. Did a few puzzles with the kids and that's about it.

Blah, blah, blah, blah....that's probably what this post sounds like. So I will go for now and get my BBQ lit cuz I am so ready to grub!!!

No comments: