
I just realized that on June 1st my Grandma had been dead 2 years. I've come along way to not have realized it on the actual day. I miss her sometimes. But it's gotten so much better this last year. First year is the worst. I only cry when I listen to Neil Diamond, some Frank Sinatra or when I look at her pictures. She drove us crazy when she was here and how ironic that now that she's gone I would love to go to a tacky eatery with her and would enjoy watching her complain about the service. Here's to Chooky!!!
This pic is her with my Grandpa when they were married(which wasn't too long). He's gone too which is a whole other sad story for another time. But I love this pic because I see 2 people that I love and they look happy. That's how I hope they are now.
P.S. Yes, I'm back on my self therapy kick....






1 comment:
I am so sorry! My gpa's birthday would've been this Sunday. He's been gone almost 3 months. I miss him too. I know they're happier.
Post a Comment