Yesterday, I went over to my friend Michele's house. Her sister was in town. She's a massage therapist. She brought her reflexology chair out and I got to be the lucky client. Oooh, the wonders of having an hour of hard, healing work put into your feet. Awwwww! I wasn't home too long before I had to do piano lessons...only 2. Short day for me. I was no more done then I had to run out the door to pick up the sitter. I literally brought her & my kids back to my house, unlocked the front door and said, "Good Luck!" and I was off again. (This is how the week goes when your a single parent....no splitsville....Bruce is working out of town.)
I walked into Ultimate Nails in Loehman's Plaza 10 minutes early. Picked out my Big Apple Red nailcolor and planted my toosh in the massage chair. This was the most intense massage chair I've sat in I think....it shook the bejeeez out of my girls and the belly fat they comfortably shade....But, awwww....it was heavenly. Not long after my LLL friends arrived. We caught up on the happenings over the course of the last month since we met over pedi's and mani's....Is there anything better, really?
Then we crossed the lot to Jack's for a yummy salad....and a few, ok, alot of garlic fries....SOOOO good. We chatted some more. Then ended up at the yogurt shop across the street to finish off the night.
When I got home the kiddos were all tucked in and fast asleep. The sitter left. I was alone!!! I can't describe how exciting that was for me!!!! What to do....I rented Mamma Mia on pay per view but fell asleep before I got too involved. I awoke at about 12:30 realizing that as much as I love being alone in the quiet during the daylight, I'm terrified of it in the middle of the night. I'm a girl that needs a man in her bed. But, that's a whole other sizzlin' post. I wasn't about to let my joyous day end in terror!! I did what any smart girl would do...I pulled that cute little Cameron right out of his bed and put him in mine. The joy of my day was complete with a little bedtime plead to God above for safety and protection throughout the night and my sweet little boyfriend to spoon. Hmmm....I love my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Sounds like a perfect day in my book, maybe minus the working part. I could totally go for that massage!!
So how does a girl join you LLL group. I could so use a day like that. Only 2 students (Heavenly) massage and a night out with some lovely ladies! Glad to know you are doing good. How is the piano coming?
lucky girl!
AAAwwwwwwww!! Boys! Love Love Love sleepin' with my babies! :) It sure takes the edge off, and they snuggle so good too! :))
Post a Comment