Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ramsey


I would like to introduce you all to our newest family member, Ramsey. He's a 7 month old Golden Retriever that we adopted from a family who could no longer provide a home for him. Yes, I've clearly lost my mind to have agreed to this. And YES, I did agree. Bruce did not push me. He really didn't have to. Ramsey is so cute and sweet that I caved with almost no pressure. I'm getting so weak in my older age. So, when you come to my house remember 2 things: 1)take allergy meds if needed 2) My house will be in complete disarray while I try to deal with the mess of two dogs shedding everywhere & the rest of the puppy years. Please pray for me. The increased poop in the yard alone might drive me mad. But, for now, all is well....we love our new pup, Ramsey.

1 comment:

ash and jay said...

He's a cutie! We want a dog so bad.