Monday, November 23, 2009
Countdown to the Big Feast! #3
Well, today is easy. I am so thankful for breaks from school & piano. Today has been wonderfully productive. I've enjoyed my kids. No alarm clock. No freezing cold car. No tardy slips. No forgetting the library books. Or fight over which color cereal bowl we'll use. We've done some housework and that's about it. We've been spending the afternoon goofing around, napping and not caring about much else. Oh, wait, we did make Indian costumes out of paper grocery sacks. The kids made matching head pieces using the feathers from Bruce's duck. And, Cameron decided to pee on the laundry room floor for no apparent reason. Hmmm. I didn't have to yell. Because we're on break. So, improper pissing doesn't bother me as much. It's such a wonderful way to make a Monday great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment