This year we celebrated Easter on Saturday in Red Bluff, at my parent's house. My mom went crazy with stuff for the kids, which they loved. We did crafts, games, dyed eggs & hunted for them, cupcake decorating and ate tons of food.
My Grandpa Watts' 2 sisters were visiting. I haven't seen them since I was a kid. Matt(my Brother), Patrice(my sis), & Jaydon(her son) came up from Chico. Chris (my brother)& Ashley(his wife) came from Redding and of course, Sarah(my sis), Trevor(her hubby) & Danyelle(their dtr) from across town. We had a great visit and came home with very enlarged bellies!






3 comments:
I'm so jealous! Wish we could've been there. I will be in Chico April 3-5th. My grandpa Young died so I'll be there for his funeral on friday. I'm going to make a trip to RB to see Gpa and Gma Watts. Maybe I'll get to see you!
I'll see if I can head up there. Call me when you know better your schedule so I can try to make it work!
Oh my GOSH, I guess it's been a while since I've seen Grandpa because I barely recognized him in that picture, it makes me so sad, he isn't that old in my memories. :(
Post a Comment