Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Weekend in Oregon



We went to Portland to visit my Uncle Kevin & Aunt Martha for the 4th of July. My sister Patrice & her family went too. We road the tram to the zoo which was very fun!! The zoo is great. It's huge...Then on Saturday we went to Seaside, a little town on the coast.It was a little bizarre to be at the beach in July wearing jackets and being rained on. Had a great day. We went bowling that night after dinner and drove home Sunday. We had a great time but were happy to be back in California. Oregon is very pretty but other than that we didn't care for the state. Crazy stuff there! My camera broke so I had to use my phone. Once I get the pics off of it I'll post some more. But for now, here are a few that my uncle sent me.

No comments: