I'm having a yard sale on the 18th & 19th. I've decided to sell all of my baby clothes and other stuff.
I've got some dishes I'm getting rid of and my records. Sad to see my records go but I haven't listened to them in about 6 years since my record player took a dump. I cleaned out the bookshelves and closets so I'm getting rid of some handbags and tons of shoes from me & the kids. Bruce is a little bit reluctant to give up his 10-15 year old shoes/clothes that he never ever wears and has no room for. We may or may not have men's stuff. There's more misc. things that I can't think of. My kids will be running a lemonade stand to cool off the shoppers. So, my friends, come check it out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Looks like your trip to Oregon was a blast. We'll be in Chico July 30th thru Aug 19th so let's make sure to get together. I need to do a yard sale too. Good luck!
Wish we could stop by for some lemonade!! As you know, we have plenty of boxes of junk, er I mean items, that we could sell at your yard sale too!! Hope you do well. We loved having you here!!
Post a Comment