This will sound CRAZY to those who know me well....tomorrow am, super early, I'm beginning to train for Eppie's Great Race 2009!!!! I've never done any races at all so to do a triathlon for my 1st is pretty nuts. But I'm super stoked....I've got friends doing it with me and the most exciting part is that we've agreed to have matching custom team workout wear for the race!!!
For all the details of the "Great Race" click here www.thegreatrace.org
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!
That's intense! Good luck girl.
Good Luck with the Race! How exciting! I wish I had a enough determination to do something like that. Post pictures!
I can't believe you are doing a triathlon. My deepest most secret goal is to compete in a triathlon. It would be too much fun to be on your team. Good luck and please keep me posted on how things are going.
Post a Comment