This is my 1st...I don't have many 1st's left so this is kind of exciting!
I have been tagged by Ashley.
Here are the rules ...
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here goes......
1. I rode in a Harley Davidson ride in Reno that was led by Lorenzo Llamas...
2. I have an electric nose hair trimmer. I love it!! I need it!!
3. In 3rd grade I was in the local newspaper being quoted that when I grow up I want to be Kristian Alfonso.(Hope on Days of our Lives) Just one of many ways I've made my mom proud.
4. I loved my neck surgery so much that I really want to have another surgery.
5. I love to eat ice cream when I'm pregnant because I know it tastes just as good coming up as it does going down. No, I'm not bulimic.
6. I once hit a pedestrian...She ran away...So sorry. Oh, and I ran over a high school boyfriends foot too.
That's me.... Here's who I'm tagging:
Nicolette
Dawn
Ashley Mills
Lindi
Martha
Ashley Newbold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You can look at Booners now. Nothin' too exciting though.
I have been meaning to post back because I appreciated your post so much. What a crazy thing. You know when I went in about the Celiac Disease they asked about Thyroid issues. It seems that some Celiac's have a thyroid disorder... anyways that just made me see how you understand. I am feeding Parker like crazy. I hope that we make a switch and get gaining. You wouldn't think he was small either, but he is. How is Cameron doing now? I can't remember how old he is now. Parker just turned one. I know he is more active too, but I think it is going to be the same when we go in for the 15 month or next appt. I bet he will have either dropped or not put any on. I appreciate the heads up. Thanks again!! I will do the tag as soon as I think of a few things about myself!
Check in with you later,
Ashley
Post a Comment