Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're up in Red Bluff celebrating Thanksgiving with my parents and some siblings. I love being home. There are so many great memories of my childhood. I thought in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would post a few of the things I'm most grateful for.

1. Being the oldest in a huge family.
2. Loving parents that have always loved & supported me & always will
3. My parents are still alive...(we've had a few scares)
4. Having a brother in the medical field who can hook me up with antibiotics for Cameron while we're away.(The poor kid had to go and get an ear infection.)
5. Growing up in an LDS home.

Of course, there are a million more but these are the ones that are in the forefront of my mind after being home. Here's some fun pics;

This is me, Spencer, my sis Aubree #9 & my sis Megan #13.

This is me with my brother, Matt. (He's #6 & single!)

This is cutie is my nephew, Jaydon. His mom his my sister Patrice, #2.

4 comments:

Martha & Kevin said...

And TJ, I'm very thankful for having you, as well as the rest of your family as my relatives and loved ones. It was and still is, a complete joy, to see all of you growing up.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kev

Kimberly said...

You and your sisters all look alike! How fun! Looks like good times in the [whatever your maiden name was] household! ;)

Ashley said...

You and your sisters do look alike, I agree with Kimberly. Looks like a lot of fun. I always wondered what is like being part of a big family. Glad you had a nice holiday!

Ashley

Liz said...

How fun! I knew you had a big family but didn't realize how big!! You are so lucky!!