Sunday, November 2, 2008

Produce Delivery!


Yummy Raw Kale Salad with Gouda, Pear & Walnuts

With our most recent Farm Fresh to You delivery, we received Kale. Kale was unheard of to me up until a few years ago. With 13 kids, my mom stuck to the very basics. Kale was not part of that. It is a power food. Really & truly, everyone should make it a point to try all of the leafy green varieties. Click here for the latest recipe I found using Kale...Doesn't it look delicious?

We also received a couple of sugar pie pumpkins..They are so cute. But, they won't last forever. I will be trying this pumpkin pie recipe from Martha Stewart. I'd really like to make it when I'm home alone and can curl up on the couch in my favorite PJ's(sorry no picture) and eat the whole thing while watching sappy chick flicks. Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

Hey Girl! Farm Fresh emailed me and asked for your account number or mailing address so they can give you credit for your free delivery. Email me. jtharry12@yahoo.com