Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A little bit of this and that....

I would really love to make this post reflect my wit and humor....frankly, I'm too tired and just want to get these pics up...So, here it is...Friday night ward party and Saturday in RB with the fam...who could ask for more.





Here's Patrice and her girls with her son, Jaydon

This is Aubree, another sis, probably talking to her BF, Tony

Here's the Boone baby, Megan with my baby, Cameron

Sarah(#4) with her daughter, Danyelle

My youngest brother, Jay(the kid named after my mom's OB)

Taylor with her mouth full of candy

Taylor-Do you see a theme?
Spencer with his gingerbread cookie

My sis, Stevie and her nasty cookie(they all tasted nasty)
The whole gang(minus a bunch)

Gramps announced the cookies are terrible.

And a final "Jingle Bells" sung to Grams & Gramps by the Jingle Bell club

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love your necklace! I am so jealous that your fam can get together and do such fun stuff. Thanks for the pic of grandpa. It made me so emotional! Please tell him and Grandma that I LOVE THEM!!

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I can't believe how much spencer looks like his dad! Glad to see you are having such a great holiday. Talk to you soon