Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Happenings

So what if I'm behind in my posting....I've got stuff going on. I do have alot I want to post...not much time to do it in. So, this may come in increments...I'll start with the Eve of Christmas Eve. Bruce & I have a tradition that we go look at Christmas lights the night before Christmas Eve. Growing up this was something I loved doing with my dad & my siblings. We can't do it on the actual Christmas Eve now because that is the Anderson Family Christmas. The same way, Christmas Day is to my family(the Boone's). Hence, we do it on the Eve of Christmas Eve. We all are geared up in our PJ's...we pack a thermos of hot chocolate. We load the CD changer with Christmas tunes and we're off for one of the greatest nights of the year.


No comments: