Monday, September 15, 2008

Farm Fresh to ME!!



I'm so excited about the the service that my family is using. An organic produce farm from Capay, CA (where my mom was once a cheerleader)offers farm fresh plenty to your front door!! My friend, Ashley Kilpatrick, (had to specify last name since I have so many Ashley's currently in my life) introduced me to this farm. Her family has received the home delivery for awhile now and raves about it. I have tried many varieties of nuts, fruits and veggies in her home from this marvelous farm that were so fantastic. I'm expecting a little resistance from my ever so picky husband and children.(or alot) But, I will not give up! I'm determined that the whole family receive healthy, quality food. More to come about the good eats as we receive our first delivery. For more info click here.

No comments: