Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Hair


Today I went to my favorite stylist, Johnathon. I've been seeing him for almost 9 years. He understands my need for great hair. My self esteem is in my hair. I know this seems shallow. But, nonetheless, tis true. Johnathon is my oldest girlfriend. We listen to our old favorites together, today was Whitney Houston. We usually listen to old Madonna and our absolute favorite, George Michael. We both had posters of him in our bedrooms when we were young. I'm very loyal to him. (George and Johnathon) I'm so lucky to have a hair guy that knows how to make me SIZZLIN' HOT!

3 comments:

ash and jay said...

very cute! You're right, you ARE sizzlin' HOT!

Dawn said...

Wow I miss Jonathon! Please tell him hi and I miss him. Someday I will return to him. HEHEE! Your hair always looks hot! Luv U!

Martha & Kevin said...

Hey TJ, love the hair. And you are so much more than your hair!