Love the handbags. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE bag number 3! Thanks for hosting such a great party. I'm totally in the mood to do more shopping. I had so much fun.
I am married to Bruce, the man who most makes me crazy(and not just in bad ways!). I am the mother to 4 amazing kids, Spencer, Taylor, Cameron and Cooper. They are the greatest blessing in my life. I love my family more than I know how to describe.
6 comments:
Nice purses, and by the way you look gorgeous as ever!!Way to go Taylor!!
I love, Love, LOVE the giraffe one, obviously, because I am a giraffe addict! Those seem to be all the rage right now. Jealous!!!!
the purple purse is BOMB!
Those are SO cute, I am very jealous! Yes, pepe is my uncle; My dad's brother.
Love the bags! Thanks for the yummy recipe too. I will definitely be using it for thanksgiving!
Love the handbags. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE bag number 3! Thanks for hosting such a great party. I'm totally in the mood to do more shopping. I had so much fun.
Post a Comment