Thursday, September 4, 2008

Camping Labor Day Weekend




We went camping last weekend with some of Bruce's family and his sisters(Jill) in-laws. We were up at Emigrant Gap. I must say while there are many ammenities available that were wonderful, I really missed our tent. The cabin was a little creepy and the beds are ridiculously painful on the back. Our dear old dog Bud went missing...we still haven't found him. I think he's gone for good...I'll most more about Buddy later.

For now, here are some pics of our weekend. Notice the purple suit(the one I recently mentioned in a post.)

2 comments:

Felisha Funn said...

Wow friend you are looking GOOD!!I love the sassy purple sweatsuit!!

David Mills said...

I was going to mention the new track suit. You crack me up! I am so sorry to hear about your dog. I am not a big animal person, but after we had a dog I understand how the loss affects a family.

Ashley