I'm really enjoying all the attention on this but I must clear up a small misconception....I mostly walked. There was some running, more than I thought I could do...which is probably what led to me limping the last 5 miles. But,make no mistake, I finished a half marathon.
I am married to Bruce, the man who most makes me crazy(and not just in bad ways!). I am the mother to 4 amazing kids, Spencer, Taylor, Cameron and Cooper. They are the greatest blessing in my life. I love my family more than I know how to describe.
5 comments:
You go girl!
p.s. I'm bummed I missed your jewelry party! Is there a website I can go check out all the cute things that were so affordable?
YAHOO! I'm so glad you finished. I get tired just thinking about running a marathon! YOU ROCK!
What?? you ran a half marathon! I am so proud of you. You go girl! I could never do it!
So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry I forgot to ask you about it. That is wonderful!!
I'm really enjoying all the attention on this but I must clear up a small misconception....I mostly walked. There was some running, more than I thought I could do...which is probably what led to me limping the last 5 miles. But,make no mistake, I finished a half marathon.
Post a Comment